Table Rock Financial Planning has a flexible approach in offering comprehensive financial planning services—working by the hour, by the project, or on an ongoing basis. Whether you are seeking to establish a continuing relationship with an advisor you can trust or simply require a one-time planning engagement, Table Rock can accommodate you.
Would you benefit from any of the following services?
If yes, contact Table Rock today.
- A financial check-up or validation of your current strategy
- Creation of a workable spending and savings plan
- A review and potential makeover of your investment portfolio
- An objective second opinion regarding specific investments, financial products, or plans
- Analysis of particular questions, such as “Should we pay off the house?” or “How much life insurance do I need?” or “Should we purchase long term care insurance?”
- Specific plans for major goals, college funding, or retirement
- A comprehensive financial plan—looking at all areas of your financial life
Specific areas of advice include:
- Establishing financial priorities and goals
- What do we want to accomplish as a family? What are our values and priorities?
- Finances are about making choices—what are your guidelines for making trade-offs?
- Creating your financial roadmap
- What should we be doing first? What should we be doing next?
- When are we ready to buy a house, invest in the stock market, etc?
- Cash flow and debt management
- How do we get out of debt?
- How do we start saving on a consistent basis?
- Education funding
- How much do we need to be saving? How should we invest this money?
- We haven’t saved enough, now what?
- Retirement planning
- How much money do I need to retire? When can I retire?
- How much do we need to be saving and investing? How do we invest wisely?
- How do I manage my nest egg during retirement?
- Tax management
- How do I save and invest in a tax-efficient manner?
- Are there other honest strategies to help us save on taxes?
- Risk management and insurance
- How much and what types of insurance do we need?
- When should we self-insure?
- Estate planning
- What planning is necessary to make things as easy as possible on those I leave behind?
- Do I need to be concerned about estate taxes?
- How do I diversify my investments for minimizing risk and maximizing return?
- How do I select investments in a cost-effective, tax-efficient manner?